ART Pro Channel II Mic Compressor
ART Pro Channel II is het nieuwste aanbod van de ART. Best klinkende en meest betaalbare professionele microfoon Compressor.
€ 459,00 Excl. BTW
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 7 Dagen
ART Pro Channel II - Mic Preamp/Compressor/EQ
The Pro Channel from ART is the latest offering from the world’s most popular tube dynamics processing manufacturer. ART engineers have combined the world-renowned Pro MPA, Pro VLA, and Tube EQ into a single product – creating the world’s best-sounding and most affordable professional recording channel.
The Pro Channel II features many new and exciting design enhancements to ART’s pro and home studio staples, including the addition of a tube circuit to the compressor module. The Pro Channel II allows you to select between ART’s award winning optical/tube compressor or the coveted tube circuit (a design made popular by the sound of the old broadcast limiters – now costing thousands of dollars). The tube circuit is fast, fat and a bit aggressive, and is guaranteed to become a legend among compressors as has the Pro VLA. The four-band parametric equalizer has selectable Q for the two sweepable mid-bands. As with all design elements of the Pro Channel II , these Q options were fine-tuned by some of the industry’s top studio and live-sound engineers. Likewise, all new additions were made without compromise to the sound of the original designs (Pro MPA, Pro VLA, Tube EQ), which have become standards in professional studios and FOH rigs around the globe.
The Pro Channel II defines the term “channel strip.” The Pro Channel is an impressive package from the world-wide leaders in tube dynamics signal-processing gear. Pick one up and catch your own tube-buzz at your favorite ART dealer today.
- Professional Tube-Based Microphone/Line Recording Channel
- Three independent World-Class modules: tube mic pre, switchable optical/tube compressor, and tube EQ
- Warm, Smooth, and Silky Sound Quality
- Precision Detented Potentiometers
- Selectable VU Metering (mic pre out, compressor out, or Main Out)
- Tube Character and Gain Reduction LED Arrays
- Balanced XLR and Unbalanced 1/4"" Inputs and Outputs
- Insert Points Between Preamp and Compressor, and Compressor and EQ
- Three Hand-Selected Vacuum Tubes
- Professional Signal Processing For use with any Analog or Digital Recording Format
- Exceptional Processing Channel For Any Line or Instrument Level Signal
- Five-Year Warranty