SielCo RFB3500GX 3,5 KW / FM Eindtrap
FM Eindtrap / FM Amplifier
SielCo FM Amplifiers 4 KW / 4000 watt met een regelbaar vermogen van 0 tot 3500 watt maximale capaciteit. 3U hoog in roestvrij stalen behuizing, licht van gewicht, eenvoudig te programmeren via de LCD-display. Laag energieverbruik, eenvoudig onderhoud en voldoet aan de FCC, CCIR en de EG-normen. Telematrie is een optionele functie voor gebruik via GSM.
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 7-14 Dagen
SielCo RFB3500GX 3,5 KW / FM Eindtrap.
The Sielco RFB 3500GX model is the 3500W amplifier of the innovative GX family produced by Sielco. It is appreciated for the great efficiency and versatility due to three main reasons: LIGHT weight, MINIMUM size and LOW consumption. To buy an RFB 3500GX , as anyone other model of the GX line, means to make a winning choice, to enjoy all the relevant advantages during all the life of the product and to spare money: less transport costs, less needed space to install it and the lowest energy consumption during the work. RFB 3500GX is simple to set up: very easy to configure thanks to the intuitive human interface equipped with an elegant LCD graphic display, a multifunction jog control and only a few other control buttons. The high flexibility of this amplifiercould be even increased through the use of important options like: telemetry/remote control systems, Ethernet connection with SNMP protocol, high quality stereo encoder, audio digital board in accordance with AES/EBU directive and RS232/485 serial port to enable an easier integration with other instruments. The modern and attractive design of our GX transmitters reflects the state-of-the-art technology of this trustworthy model that requires a few maintenance and that allows to spare time and money. N.B.: the amplifier characterized by the code RFB needs an exciter like our EXC30GT as driver.
- - Professional performance, Extreme compactness, reliability and lightness easy maintenance.
- - High gain amplifier with a very low power consumption
- - Fully microprocessor-controlled, menu-digital interface for diagnosis and monitoring of all parameters displayed on the LCD.
- - APC (automatic power control) and foldback protection, safe and reliable operation in every environmental condition.
- - Manufactured using the latest technologies for safe operation and easy