SielCo 2 KW Fm Eindversterker RFB2000GX
FM Eindtrap / FM Amplifier
SielCo RFB2000GX FM Amplifiers 2 KW / 2000 watt Compact, Betaalbaar, lichtgewicht en eenvoudig in gebruik.
€ 11.490,00 Excl. BTW
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 7-14 Dagen
SielCo RFB2000GX | 2000 watt Fm Eindversterker.
|RFB 2000GX model is the 2000W amplifier of the innovative GX family produced by Sielco. It is appreciated for the great efficiency and versatility due to three main reasons: LIGHT weight, MINIMUM size and LOW consumption. To buy an RFB 2000GT, as anyone other model of the GX line, means to make a winning choice, to enjoy all the relevant advantages during all the life of the product and to spare money: less transport costs, less needed space to install it and the lowest energy consumption during the work.|
RFB 2000GX is simple to set up: very easy to configure thanks to the intuitive human interface equipped with an elegant LCD graphic display, a multifunction jog control and only a few other control buttons. The high flexibility of this amplifiercould be even increased through the use of important options like: telemetry/remote control systems, Ethernet connection with SNMP protocol, high quality stereo encoder, audio digital board in accordance with AES/EBU directive and RS232/485 serial port to enable an easier integration with other instruments. The modern and attractive design of our GX transmitters reflects the state-of-the-art technology of this trustworthy model that requires a few maintenance and that allows to spare time and money. N.B.: the amplifier characterized by the code RFB needs an exciter like our EXC30GT as driver
- - Professional performance, Extreme compactness, reliability and lightness easy maintenance.
- - High gain amplifier with a very low power consumption
- - Fully microprocessor-controlled, menu-digital interface for diagnosis and monitoring of all parameters displayed on the LCD.
- - APC (automatic power control) and foldback protection, safe and reliable operation in every environmental condition.
- - Manufactured using the latest technologies for safe operation and easy maintenance.
- - Works perfectly with all Sielco telemetry systems