Telos Z-IP ONE | Audio IP Codec
De Telos Z / IP Een IP-codec is een makkelijk te gebruiken, multi-audio formaat wordt ondersteund audio over IP codec voor broadcast toepassingen zoals STL of op locatie broadcasts.1 RU codec ontworpen om u te helpen de best mogelijke kwaliteit van de openbare IP-netwerken te krijgen en gsm-data services, zelfs van aansluitingen achter NAT's en firewalls.
€ 3.649,00 Excl. BTW
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Telos Z/IP ONE | Audio over IP Broadcast Codec.
These days, you can get broadband Internet just about everywhere,which makes it ideal for live remotes. But public Internetis also notoriously erratic. You could be lucky enough to get agood connection, but it might deteriorate during your broadcast.What to do? Cross your fingers and hope for the best? Orreduce your bit rate, sacrificing audio quality in hopes of makingit through your show?
With Z/IP ONE (the "Z/IP" stands for "Zephyr IP"), you don't haveto compromise audio quality for a solid connection. Z/IP ONEhelps you get the best possible quality from public IP networksand mobile data services - even from connections behind NATsand firewalls. Telos collaborated with Fraunhofer (the developersof MP3 and many AAC breakthroughs) to develop a unique codingcontrol algorithm that adapts to changing Internet conditionson the fly, helping you maintain quality and stability.We call it ACT, short for Agile Connection Technology, and onlyTelos has it.
Using ACT, Z/IP ONE delivers superb performance on real-worldnetworks. ACT dynamically adapts to changing network conditions,minimizing the effects ofpacket loss and jitter. When the bits are flowing smoothly, you get the lowest possible delay and highest possiblefidelity. If congestion starts to occur, Z/IP ONE automaticallylowers bit rate and increases buffer length to keep audio flowingat maximum quality. You get reliable audio even when networkconditions are unpredictable - and there's no need to fiddlewith settings or codecs.
To ensure excellent audio quality, Z/IP ONE also employs a new codec based on low delay AAC. It's called AAC-ELD(Advanced Audio Coding-Enhanced Low Delay), and it producessuperior fidelity at low bitrates with nearly inaudible lossconcealment and very little delay. Standard high-performancecodecs are a part of the Z/IP ONE toolkit as well: AAC-HE,AAC-LD, MPEG4 AAC-LC, MPEG2 AAC-LC, G.711, G.722 and evenlinear PCM. aptX coding from CSR is available at extra cost.
And for ultimate remote flexibility, Z/IP ONE supports the popular LUCI LIVE and LUCI LIVE Lite smartphone apps, allowing reporters and remote correspondents to easily file studio-quality reports and actualities at a moment's notice, using nothing more than a cell phone and mic.
Z/IP ONE is from Telos, so of course you expect it to be easyto set up and easy to use. And it is - the front panel controls areintuitive and friendly, and the built-in Web server makes shortwork of configuration or remote control via any PC with a Webbrowser. And our exclusive worldwide Z/IP Server service, freeto Z/IP owners, lets you easily get around NATs and networkfirewalls for fast connections to your favorite locations.
Aroundback, you'll find analog XLR ins and outs, a Livewire port forquick connection to Axia networks, separate LAN and WAN jacksfor safe connection to "the outside world", and a parallel port forGPIO contact closures. All in a compact, 1RU package.
Z/IP ONE connections to third-partyLUCI LIVE and LUCI LIVE Lite apps make it easy to file reports on the go from any iOS or Android-powered smartphone or tablet with a mic. Symmetric RTP connectivity generates a high-quality IFB feed from the studio back to the field, using the same firewall port as the inbound connection, making natuiral two-way conversationsa snap.
In addition to an impressice array of genuine aacPlus and MPEG codecs, Z/IP ONE owners can also choose optionalaptX coding.If you already own a Z/IP ONE, you can can purchase aptX and add it to your Z/IP ONE's toolkit with an easy, field-updatable software installation.
- Works with wired and wireless IP connections via Wi-Fiincludesmatching Wi-Fi stick as standard equipment.
- Slim 1RUform factor is perfect for studio racks, remote kits or road cases.
- Supports high-quality mobile connections from smartphones and tablets via third-party LUCI LIVE and LUCI LIVE LITE apps.
- Exclusive Agile Connection Technology(ACT) automatically senses network conditions and adapts codecperformance to provide the best possible audio.
- Largestchoice of high-performance codecs: AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD,MPEG Layer-2, MPEG-4 AAC-LC, MPEG-2 AAC-LC, G.711, G.722,and linear PCM.
- Optional Enhanced aptX codec.
- Dual Ethernetports for separate streaming and control, plus Livewireaudio and GPIO.
- Easy browser setup via built-in Web server.
- ""Push Mode"" for one-way network transmission.
- ""MultiplePush Mode"" for audio distribution to multiple destinations.
- Distributed Z/IP Server directory service, with multiple geolocations,lets you easily connect to other Z/IP ONE deviceswithout the need for an IP address and also provides sophisticatedNAT traversal support.
- Transparent, time-aligned RS-232channel for remote control or metadata, e.g., RDS.
- Time-aligned8-bit parallel GPIO port for signaling and control.
Optional Accesoire: USB-to-Serial Adapter. In addition to suberb audio and end-to-end ,time aligned contact closures, the Z/IP ONE can transport RS-232 serial data, which is also synchronized with audio delivery. Serial data transport is useful to carry RDS/RBDS data as well as other data up to 9600bps.
Connecting RS-232 data requires the use of this USB to serial adapter from SYBA Multimedia. Fully tested and suported for the use with the Z/IP ON
- Input Levels (Menu Selectable): 4dBu line level, -50dBu nominal microphone level
- THD N: < 0.03% @ 12dBu, 1 kHz sine
- Frequency Response: /- 1dBu 25-22kHz
- Headroom: 18dB
- Dynamic Range: >87dB unweighted, >90dB “A” weighted
- Crosstalk: >80dB
- Output Clipping: 22dB
- Calculated Output Impedance: 50 Ohms, Differential
- Calculated Input Impedance: 6k Ohms, Differential
- Analog to Digital Converter: 24bits
- Digital to Analog Converter: 24bits
- Conformance and Compatibility: Conforms to N/ACIP (Open) Standards. Fully supports Session Initiation Protocol 2.0 (SIP). Compatible with TCP, UDP, DNS, Zephyr Xstream, Uncompressed PCM and other Internet Protocols.
- Codecs: SIP: G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer2, MPEG AAC, MPEG 4 AAC LC, MPEG 2 AAC LC, Linear PCM, MPEG AAC-Enhanced Low Delay (ELD), High Efficiency AAC. Optional: apt-X® from CSR.
- Input Power: 0.12A @ 120VAC 14.2 Watts.
- Power Supply: Internal, auto-ranging, 90 – 132 / 187 – 264 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz. 100 Watts.