Telos IQ6 6 lijnen telefoon systeem
De Telos IQ6 6 lijnen Telco Gateway is multi-line telefoon systeem dat wordt aangesloten op je console met slechts één kabel. Vloeiende, gedetailleerde beller audio zelfs van mobiele bellers? Maak kennis met iQ6, de no-gedoe Telco gateway voor Axia Audio mengpanelen.
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: Uit Productie
Telos IQ6 6 lijnen Multi-line telefoon syteem/Talkshow systeem.
Telos iQ6 plugs right into Livewire AoIP network networks, saving money and time by eliminating the cost and labor of old-fashioned discrete I/O, cabling and soldered connectors.All connections to and from from the iQ6 system - receive and send audio, hybrid control, mix-minus for six phone lines, even connections to VSet6 phone controllers and included PC-based call-screening software - travel over a single skinny CAT-5 cable. Setup is simple: plug it into your Axia network, do some fast web-based configuration, and voila!you're taking calls.
The photo above shows a complete Axia iQ console system, with QOR.32 console engine, iQ6 Talkshow system, and iQ control surface with onboard phone controller. Control of both iQ6hybrids and Status Symbols information icons are right on the mixer's surface.
Talent can control iQ6 right from their Axia console - there areAxia telco modules that put hybrid control and StatusSymbols information icons right on the mixer's surface, so talentnever has to take their eyes off the board to take a call.
You can also pair iQ6 with Telos Vset phones and their full-color,high-contrast display screens. iQ6 is extremely flexible: you canconnect up to 12 control devices at once -- phones, PCs or consolecontrollers -- to take charge from nearly anywhere. SeparateSend and Receive level meters for each hybrid are convenientlylocated right on the front panel for extra monitoring confidence.
How does iQ6 sound? Like a Telos, of course! Inside, two of ourmost advanced hybrids handle up to six phone lines (POTS orISDN - let us know which when you order). Those hybrids areequipped with Digital Dynamic EQ and adjustable smart-level,symmetrical wide-range AGC by Omnia to keep callers soundingclean, clear and spectrally consistent call after call. An adjustablecaller override lets you dial-in just the right amount of callducking. Our subtle, inaudible pitch-shifter helps prevent open-speakerfeedback. And conference linking lets you set up highqualityconferencing between callers at the touch of a button -no external equipment needed.
Features:Six line capacityworks with POTS (analog) phone lines.
- Our most advanced digital hybrids, with DSPalgorithms optimized for superior performance with today'swide variety of incoming call types.
- Telos DDEQ (DigitalDynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrallyconsistent audio from call to call - even on notoriously toughcellular calls.
- Excellent trans-hybrid loss of >55dB.
- Smooth,proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processingexperts at Omnia Audio.
- Studio adaptation and a subtle,inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speakerstudio environments.
- Precision, adjustable caller override.
- VSet6 phone controllers with VGA LCD displays and StatusSymbols for fast, intuitive operation.
- Caller ID for both analogand digital telephone connections.
- Standard analog andLivewire IP-Audio I/O, plus optional AES digital audio I/O.
Frequency Response: ±.5 dB, 50 to 20 kHz (swept sine procedure,measured from analog input to output with unit in loop-back mode)THD N/Input: <0.06% typical (measured at 0dB @ 1kHz analog into AES out in loop-back mode)