Omnia.7 FM/HD Broadcast Processor
FM Audio Processors
Omnia.7 FM/HD, is een veelzijdige FM/HD audio processor die verrassend betaalbaar is. Maar lage prijs betekent niet lage prestaties: Omnia.7FM levert het krachtige, duidelijke en precieze Omnia kenmerkende geluid dat de eerste keuze is van diverse top stations wereldwijd.
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: Uit Productie
Omnia.7 FM/HD 4 band Broadcast Audio Processor.
Born of our collaboration with SOUND4, Omnia.7 brings a new sound to the Omnia family of processors for FM or FM/HD that strikes just the right balance between features and price.
FULL FEATURED PROCESSING FOR FM AND HD/DAB
Omnia.7 includes a 2-band input AGC, a 4-band EQ with Tone FX enhancements for bass and high end, a 5-band stereo enhancer with image control, 5 bands of AGC with Fidelity Control and Sound Impact System (SIS), 5-band limiter, and final clipper (FM) and limiter (HD). Omnia.7 is ITU-R BS.412 (""MPX Power"")-compliant, and includes a built-in RDS generator.
WHAT MAKES OMNIA.7 UNIQUE
There are several features that make Omnia.7 unlike any other processor.In addition to a traditional parametric EQ, its Tone FX algorithm makes it possible to dynamically strengthen the lowest and highest frequencies to create a custom spectral signature before traditional dynamics processing takes place.
The Stereo FX enhancer operates in 5 bands to deliver a more refined stereo image while retaining 100% mono compatibility. In addition, its image limiter ensures that the widened stereo field never causes or adds to multipath distortion as traditional stereo enhancers sometimes do.
In the multiband AGC section, Fidelity Control makes it possible to vary how far Omnia.7 is allowed to deviate from the spectral balance of the original content. It can keep the balance true for the purist approach, or completely re-equalize the sound to create a consistent output. Meanwhile, the revolutionary Sound Impact System (SIS) preserves transients and delivers an open, punchy sound.
INS AND OUTS
Omnia.7 offers analog, AES, Livewire/AES 67, and composite MPX I/O. Dual internal power supplies are standard.
A front panel LCD touchscreen display provides local control and metering, while a full-featured remote interface allows setup and adjustment from remote locations.
- Selectable FM or Digital (HD/DAB/Streaming) Standard, Optional upgrade to simultaneous FM Digital Streaming.
- Omnia-exclusive “Undo” Audio Restoration Technology.
- Psychoacoustically Controlled Distortion Masking FM Clipper.
- Two-band final look-ahead limiter for HD Radio and Streaming.
- Full Omnia Toolbox, with a digital oscilloscope, an FFT spectrum analyzer, and Real Time Analyzer (RTA).
- Remote client software allows full remote control of processor and all metering tools from any Windows-based PC or tablet on the local network — including touch-screen devices.
- Dry Voice Detector detects speech and applies appropriate processing for clearest possible voice quality.
- Built-in Speaker Calibration tool.
- Multiband downward expansion (source noise reduction).
- Three-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization.
- Program-dependent two-to-five-band multiband AGCs and limiters.
- 4.3” / 10.9 cm. front panel screen.
- Full remote control with audio monitoring.
- HTTP push support for automation such as dynamic RDS and streaming song titles, with preset recall.
- Dual, independent power supplies.
- Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for backup processor.
- Simultaneous streaming processing / encoding.
- Simultaneous processing for HD Radio / DAB.
- RDS encoding.
- /-0.5dB 20Hz to 15kHz, 16.5kHz in extended mode
Signal to Noise Ratio
- Greater than -80dBu de-emphasized, 20Hz to 15kHz
- Less than 0.01% THD below pre-emphasis, inaudible above
- 65dB minimum, 20Hz to 15kHz, 70dB typical
Digital Output Level
- Adjustable from -24.0dBFS to 0.0dBFS in 0.1dB increments
Stereo Baseband Output
- Adjustable from -2dBU to 22dBU (0.1dB increments) into 600-Ohms, 20-Ohm output impedance
- Crystal Semiconductor CS5361, 24 bit 128x over-sampled delta sigma converter with linear-phase anti-aliasing filter.
- Pre-ADC anti-alias filter, with high-pass filter at <10 Hz
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4391, 24-bit, 128x oversampled
- Two balanced, EMI filtered XLR connectors
Stereo Generator Connections
- Four 75-Ohm BNC female, two inputs (accepting RDS only), two outputs
- AES/EBU In & Out via XLR connectors,
- Supports stereo digital audio and Omnia Direct™
- Shared RJ45 supporting 100 and 1000 BASE-T Ethernet connections
- Input accepts 32000 – 96000 Hz. Output is 44100 or 48000 depending on the rate selected in software. AES Reference Input via BNC connector. Accepts 44100 or 48000 Hz only, and the correct rate must first be selected in the software.
- 100-264 VAC, 47-63Hz autosensing, 100W maximum
- IEC male, detachable 3-wire power cords supplied
- Internal dual redundant
- Operating: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Non-operating: –20 to 70 degrees C.
- Unit weight: 11 pounds
- Total shipping weight: 15 pounds.
- Dimensions: 2RU at 3.5" H x 19" W x 12.5" D
- Click here to view the current regulatory compliance