Telos Z-IP Stream R-2 Streaming Encoder
De Z/IPStream R/2 is een 1HE 19 inch multiple channel processing encoder, inclusief 8 kanalen AES/EBU I/O.
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 7-14 Dagen
Telos Z/IPStream R/2 Streaming Audio Encoder.
Following on the success of Z/IPStream R/1, X/2, and 9X/2, the Z/IPStream R/2 provides up to 8 channels of either 3-band Omnia processing or full Omnia.9 processing with flexible stream encoding in a single 1RU chassis.
Ideal for high density processing and encoding applications, Z/IPStream R/2 combines the simplicity and reliability of a dedicated hardware appliance with multiple channels of standard 3-band or powerful Omnia.9 processing and high-quality Telos encoding.
Z/IPStream R/2 is the latest generation of streaming audio processing and encoding hardware in the Z/IPStream family, handling multiple channels of processing and encoding in a compact 1 RU chassis. Up to 8 simultaneous processing and encoding channels are supported, with Livewire and AES/EBU I/O. The “base” unit includes two processing and encoding channels. Each channel features standard 3-band Omnia audio processing, and supports a number of popular encoding formats including MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, and HE-AAC v2. Multiple codecs and bitrates are supported simultaneously on each channel for adaptive bitrate streaming applications. Supported streaming platforms include ICEcast, SHOUTcast, SHOUTcast v2, Adobe Flash Media Server, Adobe RTMP, RTP streams, LimeLight, Akamai, and Wowza. Additional channels and Omnia.9 processing are available as options.
Omnia.9 processing includes “Undo” de-clipping, 6-band parametric EQ, downward expansion (source noise reduction), multiband stereo enhancer, up to three-stage AGC with adjustable sidechain filter, 2-7 bands of processing, and final two-band look-ahead limiter. Full IP remote control of processing parameters is available via NFRemote, along with the complete Omnia.9 suite of test instrumentation (loudness metering, FFT, RTA, oscilloscope, and remote client audio streaming
- Up to 8 channels of processing and stream encoding in 1RU
- AES/EBU and Livewire /AES67 audio I/O
- 3-band or full Omnia.9 processing
- AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, and MP3 stream encoding from 16 kbps to 320kbps depending on codec used.
- Processing or encoding can be used independently if desired
- Encode multiple streams and bitrates per channel for adaptive streaming applications or any other scenario where multiple channels and encoding formats are needed.
- Supported server platforms include ICEcast, SHOUTcast, SHOUTcast v2,
- Adobe Flash Media Server, Adobe TMP, RTP streams (including RTP multicast), Wowza, as well as LimeLight, Akamai and other popular streaming servers.
- HTML5 web based remote control for administration
- Dedicated IP remote control software with test instrumentation (RTA, FFT, oscilloscopes, loudness metering) for audio processing adjustments when using Omnia.9 processing.
- Includes up to 8 instances of standard 3-band Omnia processing or full Omnia.9 processing with up to 7 bands of processing.
- Each channel supports AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, and MP3 encoding at bitrates from 16 kbps up to 320 kbps (depending on codec). Multiple codec formats and bitrates are supported per channel.
Ethernet Remote Control
- Gigabit Ethernet supports HTML web interface for administration, REST API for remote control, and SNMP monitoring. Also used with dedicated remote control application for Omnia.9 processing. Various metadata update methods via Ethernet supported as well.
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Directional navigation cluster, Graphical LCD display
- Power/Reset Controls
- Diagnostic LED indicators (power, network, drive activity)
- USB port
- Livewire /AES67 and AES/EBU audio I/O
- Supports AES/EBU input at up to 24 bits, 192 kHz
- Supports direct input from RTP streams
- Dual power supplies, each rated at 100-264 VAC, 50/60Hz, auto-sensing, 100W max. total
Dimensions and Weight
- One rack unit- 1.75”H x 19”W x 15.5”D (44 x 483 x 394 mm) Net weight: 9 lbs (4 kg); shipping: 12 lbs (5.4 kg) approximate.
- Fan cooled. Operating: 0 to 50 degrees C, non-operating –20 to 70 degrees C.
- Click here to view the current regulatory compliance
- Standard 5-year limited parts and labor