Behringer Nekkst K8 Nearfield Monitor Luidspreker
Audiophile Bi-Amped 8" Studio Monitor with Advanced Waveguide Technology
€ 180,00 Excl. BTW
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 2-7 Dagen
BEHRINGER NEKKST K8 Nearfield Monitor Luidspreker/ DJ Apparatuur.
The 150-Watt NEKKST K8 Studio Monitor’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter.
This incredible reference system is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bi-amplification system that features separate amplifi ers for the 8" glass-fiber woofer and
1" silk-dome tweeter. K8’s long-throw woofer generates deep, tight bass and virtually smear-proof mids, while the ultra-high resolution tweeter provides sparkling highs – all enhanced by Keith’s Advanced Waveguide Technology for an extremely generous sweet spot.
- Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large ''sweet zone''
- True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany