Omnia Volt Audio Processor AM/FM/HD/DAB+
Omnia VOLT is de laatste triomf van de mensen die u de veelzijdige bekroonde Omnia.11, de geprezen Omnia.9, de krachtige Omnia 7, en de 13.000 Omnia ONEs in hebben gebracht.
€ 3.749,00 Excl. BTW
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 1-2 Weken
Omnia Volt Audio Broadcast Processor voor AM/FM/HD/DAB+.
Omnia VOLT is the latest triumph from the people who brought you the multiple-award-winning Omnia.11, the acclaimed Omnia.9, the power-packed Omnia 7, and the 13,000 Omnia ONEs currently in service. But this is not just another audio processor. With VOLT, we have rewritten the rules for broadcast DSP, fine-tuning our algorithms and creating the world’s best-sounding, most powerful, incredibly versatile 1RU audio processor. VOLT gives you more sonic performance and processing power in one rack unit than others give you in three.
• New-Generation Frank Foti-designed Clipper. The latest most advanced thinking on clipper design from a processing legend.
• Dynamics Engine designed by Senior Algorithm Developer Cornelius Gould.
• Six Separate AGC Sections. One wideband, plus five separate time-aligned multi-band sections, each with separate controls for every important parameter. Plus a tunable mid-band crossover. Give your station the loudness and consistent sound it deserves!
• Five Separate Time-Aligned Limiters, each with separate Drive, Hold, Threshold, and Attack/ Decay. They give you protection against overmodulation while maintaining a loud signature sound.
• Variable Deep Bass, Phat Bass, and Warmth Enhancers. Get that meaty Omnia sound, fine-tuned the way you want.
• Bass Pre-Clipper. Fully adjustable with Tightness and Girth controls. You’ll have strong, listener pleasing bass without worrying about intermodulation distortion.
• Clipper Silk Adjustment. If your format is prone to treble distortion, you can add just enough Silk to clean up those high frequencies.
• Sensus Processing for Digital Program streams. Omnia’s exclusive Sensus algorithms actually predict how HD, DRM, or multicasting data reduction will affect your sound. They precondition your signal, making compression sound better—even at low bitrates.
• Adjustable BS-412 Threshold and Processing for full compliance with ITU standards.
• Stereo Enhancement for FM Analog, without Adding Multipath. You’ll get a wider, more exciting signal that jumps out of listeners’ radios.
• Variable High-Pass and Switchable Phase Rotator. Those ultra- low frequencies, too low to be perceived as bass by listeners, won’t rob you of on-air power.
• Automatic Mono “Dry Voice” Sensing. Ideal for FM Analog Stereo stations using extreme processing: it keeps an extra hand on the clipper, to stop distortion when the L R channel gets boosted by mono signals.
• Totally Flexible Signal Path. Use analog, AES/EBU digital, or Livewire® AoIP inputs; analog, AES/EBU digital, Livewire, or composite outputs. Adjust channel balance and correct polarity separately on each input. Save and recall input/output setups for different applications. All outputs are always active, regardless of input type.
• Switchable Insert Points for Voltair, Watermark Encoders, or Other Downstream Encoding. Optimize your air chain and eliminate the need for external pre-processing! You can feed encoders with a pre-processed signal from VOLT’s multiband AGC and limiters so your encoder sees a stronger, more reliable signal. Then feed the encoder’s output back into VOLT, for post-encoding clipping that protects you against over modulation.
• Automatic “Failover” signal switching. Designate a backup input to use if your main signal drops out or STL fails. Switch to this source automatically, with adjustable sensitivity, or trigger it as needed.
• QuickT weak System lets you fine-tune your sound like a processing genius. Get exactly the processing you want in minutes, while you’re on the air, right from the front panel or a connected computer or tablet.
• Graphic User Interface is easy to navigate, but gives you the deep level of control you need.
• Built-in HTML-5 Server for full control from any computer, tablet, or smartphone… without special plug-ins.
• Rugged 1RU Construction fits any control room, technical center, or transmitter shack, with easy-to see LED meters.
• Cool Running, Fanless Operation. VOLT can even be used near live mics.
• Flexible Pre-Emphasis Switching makes it easy to fit VOLT into any air chain.
• Dual Variable Composite Outputs (with FM DSP|Core).
• Variable Pilot Level and Phase (with FM DSP|Core).
• Built-In Tone Generator provides for quick setup and calibration.
• Frequency Response User selection of flat, 50 µs, or 75 µs pre-emphasis curve within ± 0.50 dB, 30 Hz to 15 kHz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio Audio >95 dB analog, >120 dB digital I/O. System Distortion
• Less than 0.01% THD, 20 Hz – 7.5 kHz (second harmonic distortion above 7.5 kHz is not audible in the FM system) Latency
• 18ms nominal, -0.5ms depending on IO selection. Low Latency FM version <7ms Input / Output
• Composite: Output impedance 75Ω, single-ended and floating over chassis ground. BNC connectors with EMI suppression. Maximum cable 100’ / 30M RG-58U.
• Output level: Separately adjustable for each of two outputs, 0V - 10V in 0.05V steps.
• Pilot Level: Adjustable from 4.0% to 12.0% in 0.1% steps and OFF. Pilot Stability: 19 kHz, ± 0.5 Hz. S/N: -85 dB typical, 75 µS de-emphasized across 15 kHz, at 100% modulation Distortion: < 0.02% THD 20 Hz – 15 kHz, 75 µS de-emphasized @ 100%.
• Stereo Separation: > 65 dB, 30 Hz – 15 kHz. Linear Crosstalk: > -80 dB, main to sub or sub to main channel @ 100%. Non-linear Crosstalk: > -80 dB, main to sub or sub to main @ 100%. 38 kHz Suppression: > 70 dB @ 100%. 76 kHz Suppression: > 80 dB @ 100%. Pilot Protection: > -65 dB relative to 9% pilot injection, ± 1 kHz. 57 kHz (RDS/RBDS) Protection: > -50 dB.
• Analog Left and Right Stereo on EMI-suppressed XLR-3, balanced with “pin 2 hot.”
Input: Electronic balanced, impedance 10kΩ, nominal 4 dBu, max 22 dBu.
• Output: Impedance 20Ω for >600Ω load, 4 dBu nominal, 22 dBu peak. Converters: 24 bit, 128x oversampled with linear-phase anti-aliasing filter.
• Digital Stereo per AES/EBU standard, 24 bit resolution. Input locks to any rate 32 kHz – 108 kHz. Output locks to input, internal 48 kHz, or separate external AES/EBU “digital black” reference 32 kHz – 96 kHz.
• Audio over IP Audio and control over IP per Livewire standard, on same RJ-45 used for Ethernet control.
• Remote Control GPI: EMI suppressed DB-9 at logic levels, 5 V and ground supplied. Ethernet: 10/100BaseTX.
• Ethernet on EMI-suppressed RJ-45. TCP/IP control via HTML-5 internal web server, password protected. Manual addressing and port selection.
• Crystal Semiconductor CS5361, 24 bit 128x over-sampled delta sigma converter with linear-phase anti-aliasing filter.
• Pre-ADC anti-alias filter, with high-pass filter at <10 Hz.
• Delta sigma converter with linear-phase and anti-aliasing filter.
• MX Inputs have high pass filter <0.1Hz
• Power: 100 - 250 VAC, 47-63 Hz. < 40 VA. Typical draw 12W RMS, maximum 15W RMS. Internal supply with overVOLTage and short circuit protection. Meets EN55022, EN55011 Level B Conducted Emissions. EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6 level 3 immunity compliant. Full international safety approval.CE marked. EMI suppressed IEC male connector. Detachable 3-wire power cords supplied for US and European use. Temperature: 32° to 122° F / 0° to 50° C for all operating VOLTage ranges.
• Humidity: 0-95% RH, non-condensing.
• Dimensions: 19” wide x 1.75” high x 16” deep (48.26cm x 13.335 cm x 40.64 cm including connectors. Unit requires one EIA rack space for mounting.
• Shipping Weight: 12 lbs. / 5.5 kg