Deva SmartGen 5.0 RDS/RBDS Encoder
Deva Broadcast SmartGen 5.0 UECP Compatibel RDS Encoder met LAN USB en RS232. De SmartGen 5 encoder heeft alle functies die u ooit zou nodig hebt op een RDS-encoder voor een fantastische prijs. SmartGen 5 ondersteunt alle RDS-toepassingen in overeenstemming met de Europese CENELEC / NRSC normen en is volledig compatibel met UECP EBU SPB490 Version 7.05.
€ 995,00 Excl. BTW
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 7 Dagen
Deva Broadcast SmartGen 5.0 UECP Compatibel RDS Encoder met LAN USB en RS232.
The SmartGen 5 encoder has all the features you would ever need from an RDS encoder at a fantastic price.
SmartGen 5 supports all RDS Applications inconformity with European CENELEC and United States NRSC standards
and is fully compatible with UECP EBU SPB490 Version 7.05 The interactive function RT for song tagging is fully
supported without a compromise.
The SmartGen 5 can 'parse' scrolling text, automatically breaking phrases into word groups.
Based on the latest RDS technology, the SmartGen 5 is fully digital design for 24/7/365 operation.
The SmartGen 5 is cost effective solution for sending TMC and EWS Services.
The front-panel LCD displays setup parameters without the need for an on-site computer, and also shows incoming raw data from
station automation as well as exactly what the listener sees on his radio. Supplied with free of charge, dedicated programming software
SmartGen RDS/RBDS Encoders Manager this encoder programming is simple and foolproof like never before.
SmartGen 5 comes along with Embedded WEB Server for remote and easy programming and supervision.
SmartGen 5 gives dynamic programming access with its built-in RS232, USB, TCP/IP, UDP/IP interfaces.
This connectivity permits full integration of RDS/RBDS transmissions with the stations other networked
functions like message streams for Webcasting or Digital Radio.
The SmartGen 5 encoder provides a full loopthrough interface for connection to your existing broadcast chain.
PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE: Based on our more than 10 years experience in the RDS field, we developed the SmartGen
RDS/RBDS Encoders Manager as dedicated software for full management of our high end RDS Encoders range in regards
with the latest updates of the UECP EBU SPB490 Version 7.05
t supports a wide range of interfaces as RS-232, USB and LAN. The SmartGen Manager has Basic RDS and Advanced RDS
programming interfaces. Using its Basic Mode, all main RDS parameters can be easily programmed into the non-volatile memory
of the RDS Encoder. The interactive simulator shows the outgoing scrolling messages exactly as they are seen by listeners.
The SmartGen RDS/RBDS Encoders Manager has all the functionality required to drive any parameter by the latest version of the
UECP EBU SPB490 Version 7.05. Its visual and self guided user interface makes the UECP advanced programming of the
SmartGen Encoders easy and friendly.
UECP Compatible, Enhanced RDS/RBDS Encoder
- Supports European CENELEC and United States NRSC standards
- Attractive price and very good price-performance ratio
- Supports RT for songs and content tagging
- PS & Radio Text Scrolling Options
- Supports TMC (Traffic Message Channel)
- Compatible with EWS (Emergency Warning System)
- Embedded WEB server for interactive supervision
- Fully Digital Synthesis of RDS signal
- Fully compatible with UECP EBU SPB490 Version 7.05
- MPX Loopthrough & Sidechain Modes
- Internal or external Pilot / MPX synchronisation
- Front panel LCD Display and Buttons for operating without a computer
- Displays outgoing scrolling messages exactly as seen by listener
- Very Intuitive UECP Configuration Software
- Remote RDS viewer to visualize broadcasted data
- Proved and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operating
- Easy Installation and Setup
- LAN, USB & RS-232 Interfaces
- Remote configuration via ASCII or UECP through RS232, LAN, USB
- Interfaces with all popular radio automation systems
- Built-in dedicated 19kHz source for internal sync
- Built-in failsafe bypass relay
- Tally port for Traffic Announcement switching
- Includes the TA function for traffic message priority override
- 4 General Purpose Outputs
- Works with any FM exciter and stereo generator
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Internal data diagnostics and transmission safeguards
- Real time clock Schedules for Scrolling Text and text lists
- 19" Professional Case for high RF immunity
|Power Supply||Internal, 115V or 230V|
|MPX/RDS Output||0 to 4095 mV|
|Inputs/Outputs||4 GPO, TA Input|
|Communication Port||RS232, USB, LAN|
|Synchronization||External (Pilot or MPX) / Internal / Auto|
|RDS Level adjustment||Digitally controlled|
|Phase adjustment||Yes, 0 ÷ 359.9°|
|Separate outputs for RDS MPX and for RDS only||No|
|Command to activate the RDS SCA||Yes|
|Side Chain Mode, Loop through mode, Bypass feature||Yes|
|RDS Subcarrier||100% Digitally Generated Shape / Bypass: 0 dB|
|Pilot synchronization||Input Level: -50dBu to 12dBu / Frequency: 19kHz, ±3Hz|
|Accurate Clock Time (CT) Sync with Internet Connection||Yes|
|Remote TA actuation for Traffic Announcements||Yes|
|GPS module for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock||No|
|Fully independent RDS decoder for self-monitoring purposes||No|
|Firmware can be upgraded in the field||Yes|
|Front-panel LCD displays all programmed data||Yes|
|Data may be entered on-site with Front-panel Buttons||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ÷ 55°C|
|PS||6 DSN x 4 PSN|
|PI||6 DSN x 4 PSN|
|AF Method A||25|
|AF Method B||up to 100|
|RT||Yes, 10 messages|
|RT rate adjustment||Group Sequence|
|RT for songs and content tagging||Yes|
|TA Control||Command, Contact closure, Software|
|TMC, EWS, IH, TDC||Yes|
|Free Format Groups (FFG)||Yes|
|Open Data Application (ODA)||Yes|
|64-character Dynamic PS shown on all RDS/RBDS Radios||Yes|
|Auto "parses" long messages for best text display||Yes|
|Scrolling by character||from 1 up to 8|
|Scrolling by word, Auto centering, Truncate long words||Yes|
|Communication Interfaces||RS232, USB, LAN|
|Connection with Automation Software||Yes|
|Network Connectivity||2 TCP ports; 2 UDP ports|
|Configuration||Embeded Web Server, SmartGen Manager|
|UDP, TCP, HTTP, SNTP||Yes|
|Alert notifications on user-defined events via SNMP traps or E-mails||No|
|Embedded SNMP agent permitting active management tasks||No|
|Custom HTML formatted E-mail templates with dynamic variables||No|
|Supported Network Protocols:||HTTP, SNTP, UDP, TCP, UPnP|
|UECP Protocol||Fully compliant with EBU SPB490 Ver.7.05|
|PI <=> CALL Calculator||Yes|
|Supplied with Intuitive Software||Yes|
|Comes with 2-years Limited Warranty||Yes|
|Size and Weight|
|Dimensions (W;H;D)||485 x 44 x 180 mm|
|Shipping Weight||540 x 115 x 300 mm / 2.5kg|