Omnia. 9 FM Broadcast Audio Processor
Omnia | Broadcast Audio Processing
De nieuwe Omnia 9 Audio broadcast audio processor tilt uw station naar een nieuw level.De Omnia.9 FM processor heeft gescheiden cores voor het gelijktijdig processen van Fm en de optionele HD kanalen en geeft een gegarandeerde krachtige audio kwaliteit aan uw uitzendingen.
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 2-7 Dagen
Omnia.9 FM Broadcast Audio Processor
The Omnia.9 FM processor boasts simultaneous separate processing cores for FM and Optional HD, delivering superb audio punch, power and clarity in a 3-RU rack unit. Among its many features is exclusive "Undo" technology, a source declipping algorithm and program-adaptive multiband expander that removes distortion from source material, correcting over-processed CDs, so common in today's contemporary music.
- - Simultaneous separate processing cores for FM and (Optional) HD1, HD2 and HD3.
- - Each processing core is separately fully adjustable and has selectable 4, 5, 6 or 7 bands
- - Psychoacoustic Composite Embedder allows up to 140% audio peaks in stereo at 100% total modulation.
- - Contains exclusive "Undo" technology, a source declipping algorithm and program-adaptive multiband expander which removes distortion from source material. This corrects over-processed CDs, so common in today's contemporary music.
- - Multiband downward expansion (source noise reduction)
- - 3-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization
- - Program-dependent multiband compression
- - Multiband look-ahead limiting
- - Adjustable dynamic bass clipping (future feature)
- - Selectable phase linear high pass filter, 15, 30 or 45 Hz
- - (For Digital) Two-band final look-ahead limiting
- - Selectable phase linear (high latency) or low latency (talent air monitoring capable) modes
- - Fully automatic program-dependent declipper and multiband expander for damaged content such as loud CDs
- - Optional streaming encoding built in for Primary Digital (HD) and Secondary (HD2) and Tertiary (HD3). Supports encoding to MP3 (Mpeg-1 Layer 3), MP2 (Mpeg-1 Layer 2), AAC, HE-AAC (including RTSP/3G for streaming to mobile phones), Ogg Vorbis, WMA and WMA Pro.
- - 7 inch front panel touch screen
- - Full remote control.
- - On-screen keyboard with several layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak and ABC sequential) for easy setup and preset name typing
- - Optional RDS encoder, dynamically updateable
- - Selectable SSB (Single Sideband) stereo encoder
- - HTTP push support for automation, such as dynamic RDS and streaming song titles, preset recall
- - Dayparting (scheduled preset selection) (future feature)
- - Studio Output with very low latency for talent monitoring
- - Dual independent power supplies
- - Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for your backup processor
- /-0.5dB 20Hz to 15kHz, 17.5kHz in extended mode
Signal to Noise Ratio
- Greater than -80dBu de-emphasized, 20Hz to 15kHz
- Less than 0.01% THD below pre-emphasis, inaudible above
- 65dB minimum, 20Hz to 15kHz, 70dB typical
Digital Output Level
- Adjustable from -24.0dBFS to 0.0dBFS in 0.1dB increments
Stereo Baseband Output
- Adjustable from -2dBU to 22dBU (0.1dB increments) into 600-Ohms, 20-Ohm output impedance
- Crystal Semiconductor CS5361, 24 bit 128x over-sampled delta sigma converter with linear-phase anti-aliasing filter.
- Pre-ADC anti-alias filter, with high-pass filter at <10 Hz
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4391, 24-bit, 128x oversampled
External Sync Input
- Per AES11 Digital Audio Reference Signal (DARS), reference for digital output sample rate. Range is 32kHz to 96kHz.
- Two balanced, EMI filtered XLR connectors
Stereo Generator Connections
- Four 75-Ohm BNC female, two inputs, two outputs
- (FM style only) AES/EBU In & External Sync
- AES/EBU via four XLR connectors for Main and Aux Digital programs (two stereo in, two stereo out)
- Shared RJ45 supporting 100 and 1000 BASE-T Ethernet connections
- 100-264 VAC, 47-63Hz autosensing
- IEC male, detachable 3-wire power cords supplied
- Internal dual redundant, hot-swappable
- Operating: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Non-operating: –20 to 70 degrees C.