D&R Airlab DT
D&R Airlab DT radio ON-AIR console is een uiterst betrouwbare oplossing voor radio en productie toepassingen. Deze mengtafel is modulair ingericht kan samengesteld worden aan de hand van uw specifieke eisen.
Naar winkelwagen »
Fout bij toevoegen
Levertijd: 7-10 Dagen
D&R Airlab DT Modulaire Analoge Radio Mengtafel.
D&R have redesigned their popular AIRLAB MK2 console. From now on it is only available as a Drop Through version, making space for Monitors.
At the same time we have replaced the VU meters by a software meter application. BUT... there are more changes then the cosmetics you see.
USB in/output channels has been added to the available module choice. Now you can return your play-out system, with maximum 4 stereo channels.
Directly from your PC into the Airlab-DT, no extra audio cards necessary!
We have also added an optional available USB control section.Direct control of any Play-out system is possible from the front panel of the AIRLAB-DT.
The AIRLAB DT radio ON-AIR console is an extremely reliable solution for applications where features and functions has to be weighed up against operational simplicity. It's analog, digitally controlled signal path is the best solution of both worlds to achieve a reliable workhorse under any condition. With over 900 units in the field, the Airlab DT has proven to be a successful centerpiece in many ON-Air studios. A simple direct accessible control surface combined with intelligent instantly reset able digital functions enables customizing to station requirements and even to personal requirements because of the use of a personalized chip card holding all important functional data. Purchasing choices are straightforward: the welded steel frame will accommodate a maximum of 16 triple input modules, which could include an unlimited number of Telco modules (up to 16 of course) plus the master section with script space. There is a control module available to control Play-out systems over USB and this module takes 2 positions. The main outputs are electronically balanced and the majority of connectors are on balanced XLRs.
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
The master module is divided in three sections. The first ""module"" houses the TAPE SEND which selects the feed to the tape output. This could be either the SUB output signal or the AUX. output signal.. The stereo Aux. master controls the outgoing Aux. signals from the input modules. A Talk-back to AUX. switch is provided for. The lower part of this ""module"" houses the Control Room Monitor section that can be fed by an EXT(ernal) stereo input, the stereo Aux output, a stereo On-Air signal or the stereo SUB output signal. All selections have LED indicators and the lowest positioned switch has priority over the input selectors positioned directly above. The CUE balance pot adjusts the balance between the PROGRAM output or another selected input source and the CUE signal (when selected). A cue LED indicates when a CUE signal is on the CRM or Phones. Separate Phones and CRM controls, with a DJ mic on mute indicator on the CRM, complete this ""module"".
The second ""module section"" houses the Talk back level control for the electret microphone and the Studio section, usually used to monitor the PROGRAM output, with the ability to switch to from Air, from SUB or the Control Room Monitor signal. When the studio mic is open the studio output is muted, indicated by the studio MUTE LED. The studio output is fitted with a Talk-back switch Communication is very important in broadcast studio's, so we decided to go for three separate outputs. One for Studio, one for Guest's) and one for the Announcer. All outputs receive the same signal that is selected by the input selection switches, or the Program output signal when no switch is activated. The Studio output has a mute LED indicator when the output is muted. All three outputs have a direct Talk back access switch for instant communication between control room and presentation area. The Cue buss is the main communication buss in the console. When a listener calls the station, by pushing the Cue switch of the Telco module you have him or her directly on the control room monitors. At the same time the internal electret microphone is activated so you can immediately respond. The announcer can depress his remote communication button and is linked to the same Cue buss, so that is three of you talking with each other. The AIRLAB has four VU meters of which two are always connected to the main outputs and the other two are following whatever is heard on the CRM.
PLAY-OUT CONTROL SECTION AS AN OPTION
There is an optional Control section Module (2 positions) to directly control all the functions of your play-out system. Imagine 16 instant access buttons for jingles and/or station advertisements. Scrolling through your playlist, start and stop Music, Voice overs controlled from the mixer surface and many more free programmable functions for most play-out systems. A HID protocol is part of the delivery to program your own functions and pushbutton signalling.
SOFTWARE CONTROLLABLE SET-UP CAN BE STORED ON A CHIP CARD
A specialty of the AIRLAB DT is its ability to program all sorts of internal settings and then save it to a personalized chip card for instant reset. The following settings can be programmed. Module set as DJ mic input. Module set as Announcer mic input. Module set as Studio mic input. Start/Stop plus Pulse/Continue per module. Cue start active Fader start or ""ON"" start per module. External remote (inactive per module. Timer start pulse per module. On-Air control signal on/off per module. Auto communication Announcer on/off. Auto CUE reset on/off. Auto CUE on/off.
A BUILT IN TIMER MODULE EXTENDS THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE AIRLAB
There is a Timer function built in the AIRLAB DT for time related measurements such as duration of an incoming/outgoing call. Timer set-up can be software controlled and stored. The AIRLAB DT is D&R's latest addition to a growing series of broadcast consoles. Its high quality clean audio path with a minimum of hardware switches in the audiopath is your guarantee that this is a reliable radio console for daily broadcasts around the hour for many years to come.
- *Modular frame accommodating up to 16 triple input modules
- *Up to 16 telco modules can be used if required
- *Customisable settings storable on
- *programmable chip cards *Built in timer module
- *Linear 100mm VCA faders *Includes script tray
- *On board communications Main outputs electronically balanced
- *Triple stereo input (mic/line/line) with or without EQ.
- *Digital triple input module with Mic/Line/AES in and Main program or SUB out.
- *USB stereo module with Mic/Line/USB.
- *Telco module with excellent built in Hybrid.
- *Control module (taking 2 module positions) based on HID USB protocol.
AIRLAB-DT Config Example
- 6x Triple Inputs EQ
- 2x Triple inputs no EQ
- USB Play-out Control Module
- 4x USB in/out modules
- 2x Telco Modules
- Very special package deal price: € 5.850,-- including meter software.
(excluding AIRCAST play-out software and monitors).
- Mic inp. bal. 2kOhm - 128dBr (40dB gain range plus 30dB of trim range)
- Line inp. bal 10kOhm /- 20dB gain range.
- Telco input (XLR) 10kOhm bal. 0dBu nominal.
- COMM: mic input max. gain: 1kHz 85dB
- Line input max. gain 1 kHz 80dB
- Left/Right: 6dBu electronically balanced (transformer balancing is an option)
- Sub: 6dBu electronically balanced.
- All other outputs: 6dBu unbalanced.
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz /-0.5dB
- Harmonic distortion: 0.035% (VCA in, 2nd harm)
- Cross talk: less than -90dBr
- Noise: -86dBr
- Headroom: 22dB internal, 16dB on outputs
- Mix-Minus rejection: @1kHz -60dB
- Channel fader attenuation: 1kHz, 100dB
- All channel remotes are on stereo jack sockets.
- Start/Stop switching is by isolated reed relays.
- Both ON-AIR 1 and 2 (red light) outputs are isolated by relays.
- AIRLAB-DT: 50 kg / 110 Lbs
- Drop through mounting hole dimensions: 775mm x 415mm (width x depth)
- Frontview dimensions : 825mm x 455mm
- Heigth: front:80mm - backside: 190mm